Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hello, Dahling!

Well, Hello-o-o Dahling! It's so nice to have you back where you belong! You're looking
swell, dah-ling, I can tell, dah-ling. You're still goin', you're still growing, you're still bloggin'
strong...................That's an oldie with a new edition, just like me. I still haven't quite figured
out how to move my journal into the archives of this one. Hopefully before Halloween. Ha!
Getting to look like a reunion around here. Friends with facelifts!
This has to be a quickie, but I will catch up later with news of weddings, reunions and such.
In the meantime, love you much. So glad you came. Catch you later. Pat

4 comments:

Happy Being Me said...

Thank you for your visit ~ I can tell you now your gonna be fun! Happy you left me your link - I shall follow. Take care and enjoy!
Katie

Beth said...

I'm so happy you made your way over here, Pat! I was just thinking about you this morning, wondering if you were going to make the move, and planning on emailing you to see if you needed any help. I can see that you didn't! :)

As for moving your stuff over, I did both of our blogs today, and it worked like a charm. I don't think you'll have any problem at all, but if you do, don't hesitate to email me!

Hugs, Beth

Rjet33 said...

I got my journals transferred over, thankfully, but sadly, lost all of my comments from friends in the transfer. In reading your about me, I see we have some things in common. Tis always nice to make new friends.

Blessings!~

Susan

hedwiggy8 said...

I too just made the change from AOL. I couldn't figure out how to transfer my few entries over because I am somewhat new to blogging, so I just did a copy and paste and of course lost all my comments and have only located a few old friends here at blogger. Looking forward to reading some more posts from you.
Cindy