Thursday, April 16, 2009

GONE TOO LONG

Hello! I am sheepishly back to blogging,
for the time being anyway. Kinda like missing
church for no good reason, one is reluctant
to return for fear of having been spotted
having fun. Well, I did enjoy a miniature
vacation to the Smokies, but other than
that, it has just been a hectic time for me.
I tore into spring cleaning those few nice
days in March, literally pulling out many
things that had been stored away, or
were cluttering my closets. I soon ran
out of steam, not being as young as I
once was, unfortunately. I attribute my
lack of enthusiasm, which caused the
postponing of cleaning, to the fact that
the weather turned ugly and cold, and
I just can't clean when it is dark and
gloomy. That said, I left everything
topsy turvy, waiting for sunny days. (Then,
I will want to be outside, gardening!)
Another reason for my dampened
spirits involved a family drama, actually
a tragedy, which I may or may not write
about later. Thank God that the family
member involved was protected by
angels, I believe, that prevented an
even worse result. I was terribly shaken
by this event and definitely needed a
brief vacation to gather my wits again.
Happily, I'm back and recovering.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Pat, nice to see you back, and I'm glad all is well. It sounds like disaster was averted, and if you want to write about it, we're here!

Hugs, Beth

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Glad to have you back.....the mountains are very peaceful and i think closer to God than any other place on earth...maybe that's why we moved here.....hope you enjoyed them......

Enjoy.....LindaMay